SMOKED SALMON CROSTINI
HOW TO PREPARE SMOKED SALMON CROSTINIS
Ingredients for Crostini: Ingredients for Quick Pickle: ½ each Baguette2 Tbs Unsalted butter5.2 oz Boursin Cheese 2 Tbs ⅛ in diced English cucumber2 Tbs ⅛ in diced red onion2 Tbs ⅛ in diced tomato1 tsp ⅛ in sliced chives1 tsp apple cider vinegar2 tsp extra virgin olive oilSalt and Pepper
How to prepare the crostini:
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a small skillet melt the unsalted butter.
- With a bread knife cut, the baguette into 8 each ¼ inch thick medallions.
- Place bread medallions on a cooking sheet and brush the melted butter evenly over the bread.
- Place the sheet pan with buttered bread in the preheated oven and bake until golden brown, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let crostinis rest until they reach room temperature.
How to prepare the quick pickle:
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl evenly and reserve covered in the refrigerator for approximately 45 minutes.
How to assemble the dish:
- Spread Boursin cheese evenly over each crostini approximately ⅛ inch thick layer of cheese.
- Open your 3.5-ounce package of Ora King Smoked Salmon and divide the entire amount evenly into 8 separate piled.
- Place each of the 8 piles of salmon on the side of the crostinis that have been coated with Boursin.
- Remove quick pickle mixture from the refrigerator, stir and place approximately ½ teaspoon of the mixture on top of the salmon on each crostini. Enjoy!