| Difficulty Level: | Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 1 1/2 Hr |
For many, Thanksgiving is all about tradition and a classic turkey meal with stuffing. But this year, Landry's culinary team selected inspiring, non-traditional delicious dishes for you to enjoy with your loved ones.
| Ingredients for Salmon:
Garlic Ginger Marinade (Recipe Follows)
Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
Szechuan Sauce (Recipe Follows)
Asian Sesame Blend (Furikake, Available in Specialty Markets)
Ingredients for Garlic Ginger Marinade:
1 Tbs. Salad Oil
1 Tbs. Minced Garlic
1 Tbs. Finely Grated Ginger
1-1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Ingredients for Szechuan Sauce:
4 oz. Chef Roy Choy Kogi Sweet Orange Chili Sauce
4 oz. Sweet Baby Ray's Korean BBQ Sauce
1 tsp. Chopped Cilantro (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine the two sauces together in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for high heat. (optional)
- Place King Salmon filets in a baking pan with side walls. Add the Garlic Ginger marinade and spoon over the salmon. Cover the pan and marinate in the refrigerator minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade. Season both sides of the fillets with Salt and Pepper as needed.
- If grilling, first place salmon on high heat portion of the grill and make diamond patterns on the grill turning salmon to mark both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet and brush on 1-1/2 oz of the Szechuan sauce
- Bake in the oven to the desired temperature (110˚F for rare, 120˚F for medium, 140˚F for cooked through). For a full doneness chart, click here.
- Place a fillet on each of the four plates. Paint each salmon with the remaining Szechuan glaze.
- The Szechuan Salmon is excellent with Sesame Broccolini (recipe here) and Jasmine rice, cooked as instructed on the packaging and sprinkled with Asian Sesame Blend and lime wedges on the side.