Frozen Dough Brunch Cooking/Baking Instructions
Chocolate Croissant is made with 16 delicate layers of rich pastry dough, filled with a sweet Belgian Chocolate and hazelnut ganache and topped with chocolate pieces. The perfect combination of sweetness and texture to create a decadent treat for any occasion.
- Place frozen pastries on a lined baking tray at least 2 inches apart.
- Thaw croissants for 30 minutes. No proof is needed. Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
- Bake time varies on the oven type. See the chart below or bake until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Three Flavor Scones
Our three delicious flavors of scones - Blueberry, Raspberry and White Chocolate Chunk, and Apple Cinnamon - are the perfect choice for a quick and easy breakfast. These easy-to-bake, frozen scones require minimal preparation and have a soft, tender inside with a crispy exterior.
- Place frozen scones on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake times will vary by oven and load. Scones are done when the center springs back when touched lightly.
- Cool before removing from the baking sheet.
|325°f/160°c||24 - 29 min||Convection|
|375°f/190°c||29 - 34 min||Standard|
Mini Dutch Pancakes
Mini Dutch Pancakes are the perfect bite-sized treats that you can mix and match with your favorite toppings. Crafted with premium ingredients, our pancakes offer a scrumptious way to kickstart your day.
- Keep pancakes frozen until ready to use.
- Remove 8 frozen mini pancakes from the packaging and place them onto a microwaveable plate. Heat for 60 seconds.
- Remove, sprinkle them with powdered sugar or syrup of your choice, and enjoy.
If preparing the pancakes chilled, reduce the time to 20 seconds.
|Frozen||8 Bites||60 seconds|
|Chilled (after thawing)||8 Bites||20 seconds|
Southern Style Biscuits
Southern Style Biscuit is an easy, freezer-to-oven format, crafted to produce light and fluffy biscuits every time, with savory, rich butter flavor for a scratch-like texture and appearance.
- Place frozen biscuit dough with sides touching on greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake times will vary by oven type and load. Refer to the chart below.
- Biscuits are ready when tops are golden brown at the center and spring back when touched lightly.
|325°f/160°c||28 - 32 min||15 Frozen Biscuits||Convection|
|375°f/190°c||39 - 43 min||15 Frozen Biscuits||Standard|
|325°f/160°c||18 - 22 min||15 Frozen Biscuits||Convection|
|375°f/190°c||25 - 29 min||15 Frozen Biscuits||Standard|
Braided Apple Pastry
Braided Apple Pastry is a sweet, delicious Danish pastry that combines the buttery, flaky braided dough with maple pecan apple filling.
- Place frozen pastries on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Thaw frozen pastries for 15-30 minutes. No proof is needed.
- Spray pastries with water mist before placing them in the oven.
- Bake at 355-375°f in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes until pastries have a golden-brown flaky appearance.
- Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy.
Cinnamon Rolls have a deliciously sweet and mellow cinnamon flavor with flaky dough, expertly wrapped around a mouth-watering cinnamon filling, giving you the best taste in every bite.
- Place frozen rolls individually on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- For best results thaw overnight in the refrigerator at 35-40°f for 8 to 12 hrs. or quick thaw for 1 1/2 -2 hrs at room temperature.
- Proof at 75-95% humidity and 90-95°F degrees until dough doubles in size.
- Bake time varies on the oven type. See the chart below or bake until the center curl springs back when lightly touched.
- Remove from oven and brush with simple syrup.
|300°f/149°c||20 - 24 min||Convection|
|350°f/176°c||22 - 26 min||Standard|