Hand-selected to meet the rigid specifications demanded by our Chefs, this item has been chosen for its size and muscle confirmation and cut from the rib primal of the Lamb. Best enjoyed by interlacing the ribs, then tying them together (Lamb Guard of Honour), and roasting, but it can also be cut into chops (aka lamb lollipops). Our Lamb is sourced from Colorado, raised on green Rocky Mountain pastures, and finished on a corn and alfalfa diet providing superior flavor, tenderness, and quality. Colorado offers the best Lamb in the world due to climate, access to feed, and history of breeding consistent, high-quality lambs.
- 32 oz. bone-in frenched cut
- 8 bones per rack
- Tender texture
- Well-balanced, robust flavor
- Flash-frozen and individually sealed
- Cut by weight; actual thickness may vary
- This item is shipped raw and does not include any pictured accompaniments.