| Difficulty Level: | Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 45 min |
Get ready for a burger experience like no other with our mouth-watering Brisket Burger recipe! One bite of this juicy, flavor-packed beast, and you'll find yourself reaching for a stack of napkins. With its generous portions of Certified Angus Beef Brisket and a perfectly seasoned burger patty, this burger is a true masterpiece that may leave you conceding to using a fork and steak knife to savor every last bite.
Tip : Use leftover Brisket or prepare Brisket ahead of time so you can spend more time enjoying your meal and less time worrying about the prep work.
| Ingredients for Burger:
4 ea. Burger Beef Patties
2 tsp. Saltgrass 7 Spice Seasoning
2 oz. Unsalted Butter, room temperature
4 Hamburger Buns
Ingredients for Topping:
4 oz. Cheddar Cheese (cut to 1 oz. slice)
12 oz. cooked sliced Brisket (Recipe Here)
4 oz. BBQ Sauce
12 ea. Hamburger Pickle Slices
1 oz. Red Onions, shaved thin
- Season each side of the burger patties with 1/4 tsp of the Saltgrass 7 Spice.
- Grill or sear Burger patties and cook to your desired doneness. Click Here for a perfectly grilled Burger video.
- To toast the buns, use about 1/2 oz. of butter per bun. Melt the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat and place the top and bottoms of the bun cut side down into the butter.
- Cook until the bread is crispy and crunchy but not burned. This might take several batches.
- Remove to a plate until needed.
- Meanwhile, place 1 oz. of Cheddar Cheese on top of each burger patty just before it is cooked to a desired temperature and cover to melt the cheese.
- Heat the sliced Brisket, if you are using left-over Brisket, or slice the ready Brisket across into 1/2 oz. pieces.
- T build a Brisket Burger start by placing a layer of shaved red onions on the bottom bun.
- Followed by sliced pickles.
- Next, add a grilled burger patty with melted cheese and top it off with hot brisket.
- Then, add BBQ sauce and place the top bun
- Enjoy your delicious Brisket Burger!