| Difficulty Level: | Serves 2 - 3 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 12 - 15 min |
Rosemary Crusted Rack of Lamb is a succulent and flavorful dish that combines the tenderness of premium lamb with the aromatic essence of fresh rosemary. When cooked to perfection, the rosemary crust forms a golden and crispy exterior, while the meat remains juicy and tender inside. Each bite offers a harmonious blend of savory flavors, with the natural sweetness of the lamb complemented by the earthy and piney notes of rosemary. This elegant and visually stunning dish is a true showstopper, perfect for special occasions or when you want to impress your guests.
32 oz. Rack of Lamb (Frenched)
Salt & Coarse Pepper
2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
2 tsp. Fresh Rosemary Leaves (Chopped)
1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Season the meat on all sides.
- Paint Dijon mustard over the meat side of the loin and cover both ends.
- Mix the Rosemary and the Panko breadcrumbs together and press into the Dijon mustard to form a crust.
- Place on an oven-proof pan and roast in the oven until the internal temperature at the center of the lamb loin is either medum-rare or rare (see below for reference) and the breadcrumbs coating is golden brown for 12-15 minutes.
- 120°F (48°C) for medium-rare
- 130°F (54°C) for medium*
*It is not recommended to cook lamb above 130°F (54°C)
- Cut the lamb into single or double-boned chops or cut the loin off the bone and slice the loin seperately.
WATCH OUR FULL VIDEO FOR COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: