ROSEMARY CRUSTED RACK OF LAMB
HOW TO PREPARE RACK OF LAMB
Difficulty Level:Ingredients:Salt & Coarse Pepper to taste2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard2 tsp. Fresh Rosemary Leaves, chopped½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
How to prepare the Lamb:
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F (180°C) degrees.
- Season the meat of the Lamb on all sides.
- Paint Dijon mustard over the meat side of the loin and cover both ends.
- Mix the Rosemary and the Panko breadcrumbs together and press into the Dijon mustard to form a crust.
- Place on an oven-proof pan and roast in the oven until the internal temperature at the center of the lamb loin is either medium-rare or rare (see below for reference) and the breadcrumbs coating is golden brown 12-15 minutes.
- 120°F (48°C) for medium-rare
- 130°F (54°C) for medium *
*It is not recommended that you cook Lamb above 130°F (54°C)
How to assemble the dish:
- Cut the lamb into single or double-boned chops or cut the loin off the bone and slice the loin separately.