| Difficulty Level: | Serves 6 | Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 2 1/2 Hrs |
Savor the sensational tenderness and juiciness of this Standing Rib Roast recipe. It will definitely give you that melt-in-your-mouth feeling that will leave any guests who try it absolutely speechless.
2 tsp. Minced Garlic
2 tsp. Kosher Salt
4 tsp. Course Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Rub the garlic into the meat and bones attached to the meat, not the bones sticking out.
- Season with salt, and then coat the meat with black pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan with the bones down.
- Roast to an internal temperature of 120°F at the thickest part of the meat, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Remove to a board or plate and tent with aluminum foil to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Set the roast on its side on a cutting board, and run a long knife between the meat and the bones, and set the bones aside.
- Turn the roast right side up, slice the meat 1/4 to 1/2 thick, and transfer to a warm plate.
- Pour any accumulated juices over the meat.
- If desired, cut between the bones and serve to the more carnivorous members of the family.