| Difficulty Level: | Serves 4 | Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 30 - 40 min |
Try out this delectable treat featuring the buttery flakiness of Southern Style Biscuits, gently sweetened blueberries, and sweet whipped cream. This dish is perfect for the summertime when blueberries are in peak season! Created by the most talented Pastry Chef Eunice Grassa from our delicious Southern Style Biscuit Dough. Learn more about the chef here.
Ingredients for Sweetened Whipped Cream:
1 Quart of Heavy Cream
1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
Ingredients for Macerated Berries:
1 lb. of Blueberries
1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- Place frozen biscuit dough with sides touching on greased or parchment-lined baking sheet
- If you have a convectional oven, preheat to 325°F and bake for 18-22 minutes. If you have a conventional oven, preheat to 375°F and bake for 25-29 minutes. Biscuits are ready when tops are golden brown at the center and spring back when touched lightly.
- For more bake times, click here.
- Combine cream and sugar in the work bowl of a Kitchen Aid (or another brand) mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Mix until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Combine blueberries and sugar in an appropriate-sized mixing bowl. Allow berries to release their natural syrup (approximately 5-10 minutes)
- Stir, with gloved hands, just until sugar and syrup are combined. Mix gently to avoid breaking blueberries apart. Cool to 40°F.